I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. Pope John XXIII

I am a woman, and at times I wonder about all the facets of a woman. Sometimes I am the healer, the sex kitten, the cleaning lady, the chauffer, the chaperone, the fashionista and the list could go on and on. When we use the term multi-personality, are we actually describing a woman, not that we are crazy, but that we have to be so many different people in our lives. I think that is why I love defining who I am not only by my personality, but also by my style, and how I dress. Life is short people and since I have to be 10 different women today I want to look great being all of them even the cleaning lady.



























































February 17, 2010

Wishes.....

Surfing the web and looking at online stores and fashion houses sites can be detrimental to my pocket book, but I can't help looking.  Dreams are made of these kind of mental moments where we all like to play like we are rich and we can purchase whatever we want.  Well I have had one of those days, it was a very long work day and I needed a distraction.  Here are the things I want right now to wear tomorrow:

French Connection Dress
This dress is so me, it screams wear me, I would even tone this down enough to wear to work.






French Connection Mister Magic Coat $258
This coat is so fabulous, I can't get enough of that Tiffany Blue!



Dolce Vita Caged Heel $69.95 on sale right now (tempting, so tempting)




I was a candy striper at a Nursing Home when I was little and yes I signed up becuase the uniform was cute.
French Connection Candy Strip Dress $168



Octopus Necklace $14.99
There is something about this necklace that fascinates me, I love necklaces that people have to say is that an octopus your wearing.   I would so wear this with the black dress from French Connection. 



Kate Spade Wedge $163 on sale at zappos
These totally remind me of a shirt I used to wear when I was younger, it had these exact colors, okay I know your thinking what, but I thought it was pretty cute.  I would totally wear these and it would bring back good times.

Well all great dreams have to come to an end, I will still throw a coin into the well and wish these were all in my closet right now, it could happen.....

Have a great night.

JAWS

No comments:

Post a Comment