I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. Pope John XXIII

I am a woman, and at times I wonder about all the facets of a woman. Sometimes I am the healer, the sex kitten, the cleaning lady, the chauffer, the chaperone, the fashionista and the list could go on and on. When we use the term multi-personality, are we actually describing a woman, not that we are crazy, but that we have to be so many different people in our lives. I think that is why I love defining who I am not only by my personality, but also by my style, and how I dress. Life is short people and since I have to be 10 different women today I want to look great being all of them even the cleaning lady.



























































February 25, 2010

Snow Day

I live in Central Texas and it does not snow very often, the last time, it was on Easter two years ago, weird I know, but my children where estatic when I dropped them off at school on Tuesday because the snow was really coming down and they could not wait until school was over so they could throw a snowball at me and at each other.   Well when the school closed at 1:00 that day they were ready.    We came home and then bundled up and here are some of the pics we took that day.  The snow has already left but my children will remember that for a while.  They pegged their dad really good, I didn't get a picture of it, bummer.





Have a great day, post some outfit pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment