I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. Pope John XXIII

I am a woman, and at times I wonder about all the facets of a woman. Sometimes I am the healer, the sex kitten, the cleaning lady, the chauffer, the chaperone, the fashionista and the list could go on and on. When we use the term multi-personality, are we actually describing a woman, not that we are crazy, but that we have to be so many different people in our lives. I think that is why I love defining who I am not only by my personality, but also by my style, and how I dress. Life is short people and since I have to be 10 different women today I want to look great being all of them even the cleaning lady.



























































February 19, 2010

Bliss

My shoes showed up and I couldn't wait to tear open the package, they are beautiful, sometimes you see something on line and you think oh.... I have to have those, and then you get them and they are okay, but your thinking the picture made them look so good, but these really lived up to my expectations.  They are also comfortable, and I know you probably thinking how can they be, but because the have a higher platform than normal stilletos it is easier to be on them longer. 

I couldn't wait to try them on, here they are, I will put some full pics together of what I wear with them next week.  Have a great Friday Night!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment