I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. Pope John XXIII

I am a woman, and at times I wonder about all the facets of a woman. Sometimes I am the healer, the sex kitten, the cleaning lady, the chauffer, the chaperone, the fashionista and the list could go on and on. When we use the term multi-personality, are we actually describing a woman, not that we are crazy, but that we have to be so many different people in our lives. I think that is why I love defining who I am not only by my personality, but also by my style, and how I dress. Life is short people and since I have to be 10 different women today I want to look great being all of them even the cleaning lady.



























































February 15, 2010

My Eyes


I have grey eyes.... just run of the mill grey eyes, but for some reason people seem compelled to tell me that they are wild looking, crazy, intense, devoid.


When I am feeling sexy, happy, sad or mad it is very easy to see, my eyes are like the viewfinder to the world on how I am feeling.


When I was little I was in a choir and people would come up to me after the program and tell me how they enjoyed my singing, I was singing with 90 other girls so they really couldn't hear my by myself. One woman told me it was my eyes, they were like crystals. Weird I know.


I so like the unexpected and that is usually what my life consist of, from one moment to the next I never know what is going to happen and maybe that is why they tell me I have wild eyes, because I am wild at heart, never giving in... to the mundane.....




No comments:

Post a Comment