I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart. Pope John XXIII

I am a woman, and at times I wonder about all the facets of a woman. Sometimes I am the healer, the sex kitten, the cleaning lady, the chauffer, the chaperone, the fashionista and the list could go on and on. When we use the term multi-personality, are we actually describing a woman, not that we are crazy, but that we have to be so many different people in our lives. I think that is why I love defining who I am not only by my personality, but also by my style, and how I dress. Life is short people and since I have to be 10 different women today I want to look great being all of them even the cleaning lady.



























































February 27, 2010

Spring Dreaming

Okay I am really craving Spring, everything I look at online or in stores is saying don't wear a coat, go ahead and wear that short sleeve dress, you will be fine, but then I go outside and okay my mind is playing tricks on me.  Anyway, these are a few of the items I want to get, or something at least similar to the ones listed below:


This Antipodium Dream Lovers Dress in Starry Night is so fantastic, I want to buy this so badly.  It is on sale at reverse-reverse.com for $167 this is good deal.




This Central Park West Santa Cruz Wavy Tier Tank is great, I can imagine wearing this with shorts during the summer, it is on sale for $59 also at reverse-reverse.com



This Fred Flare Striped Boatneck Riverdale dress is so cute, I would wear this constantly, it looks comfortable and you can wear it so many different ways, the price is $48.



I love these, I will not be able to live without these, they are the perfect short, they almost look like a skirt and I know I could get away wearing these at work.  I love how they sit on the body, very very nice.

They are the Fred Flare High Waisted Slackettes. $40 (so worth the money)

http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=5672&cat=345


In the summer I live in white pants, these two pairs are beautiful examples of what I will be purchasing very soon.  The pair on the left is Kimberly Ovitz Jodpher Pant for $157

The pair on the right are Level 99 Newport Pant for $31 Both of these can be found on reverse-reverse.com







This shoe is so cool, it almost looks like nothing is holding up the bow in the front, they almost remind me of a modern day Cinderella slipper, they are F Troupe Raffia Heel and they cost $32


This week has been hectic and I have not had a chance to post some outfit pics so I promise to post some pics this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment